Date: 12 Jul 2004
I found this response on another site, but haven't tried it myself.... The best way I have found is with a product called Mycel-Med. You sprinkle the powder on the mushrooms and they go away in about 24 hrs. It is non-toxic, won't harm pets or humans and it's organic.Keep it on hand and when you see them use the Mycel-Med and they are gone! Call 1-888-491-4294 for more info. or the web site is galaxymall.com/product/landscaping....
Send mail to
with questions or comments about this web site.